Brain Health Workshops
What's good for the heart is also good for the brain!
Have you ever:
Brain Health Workshops are for YOU if you have a desire to keep your brain SHARP because:
1. You have experienced:
- Family members or friends with memory loss
- Patients (or family members of patients) with memory loss
- Age-related cognitive changes
2. Or YOU are experiencing mental cloudiness from:
- COVID-19 or Long Covid symptoms
- Social isolation from 2020 pandemic
- Cancer treatment
- Other reasons
Sanjay Gupta's Tips For Brain Health
2023 Brain Health Workshops
Build Brain-Healthy Routines and Knowledge Base To Keep Your Brain Sharp and Age Well
Chief Health Officer, LoveLife!
Medical Director Preventive Cardiology, Mission Health Diplomat American College of Lifestyle Medicine
Cert. Plant-Based Nutrition, eCornell
Subject Matter Experts
Every Journey Starts Somewhere. It's Easy to Start Yours Today:
The Ivey Brain Health Workshops 2023
12-week Brain Health Workshops featuring leading experts in multiple disciplines and perspectives to build brain-healthy routines to keep your brain sharp and age well.
Learn more about the 2023 workshops at your choice of FREE Info Sessions. REGISTER NOW!
FREE INFO SESSIONS: 9:30 -11:30 am
January – 1/20 or 1/27
April – 4/14 or 4/21
September – 9/8 or 9/15
2023 Workshop Dates
12-week Workshop Sessions
- Winter Session Feb 10 – Apr 27
- Spring Session Apr 28 – Jul 13
- Fall Session Sep 29 – Dec 14
FREE Info Sessions - Register Now!
Proof of complete COVID vaccination is required for on-site visitors.